General Elements of Manufacturing Electronic Scales by Electronic Scale Manufacturers
The electronic scale manufacturer transmits the gravity of the object to the weighing sensor through the weighing platform, which makes the elastomer of the sensor deform, and outputs the voltage signal under the excitation voltage. The signal is amplified by a linear amplifier, and then converted into a digital signal by the electronic scale manufacturer. The quality of the quality signal is directly displayed after the microprocessor has processed it. Measurement. Weighing errors of electronic scales mainly come from different components; electronic scales manufacturers need electronic scales weighing sensors how to choose. Today we analyze the application environment of electronic scales and sensor parameters.
1. Select the parameters or types of weighing sensors according to the personnel knowledge of the electronic scale manufacturer.
The manufacturer generally chooses according to the accuracy grade of the electronic scale sensor. The accuracy of the sensor can meet the matching of the input signal of the electronic scale instrument, the internal amplification circuit and the A/D conversion circuit of the electronic scale.
2. The manufacturer chooses the sensor input sensitivity according to the electronic scale.
It is more than or equal to the input sensitivity required by the manufacturer of electronic scales. Accurately speaking, it is a section of weighing range with the best linearity of the weighing sensor. The manufacturer of electronic scales should only use 2/3 of the full range. In addition, the typical electrical sensitivity of the weighing sensor is 2 mV/V.
According to the principle of electronic weighing, the manufacturer uses the deformation of elastomer under the action of gravity to measure the value of gravity. The result of weighing reflects the magnitude of gravity on a certain mass of objects. Therefore, different acceleration values of gravity in different places will cause errors when the indication values of the same scale are different between two places.
Electronic scale manufacturer can not test the error of electronic scale:
In addition to the above errors, the inaccuracy of the measurement by the electronic scale manufacturer will also affect the accuracy of the measurement. According to the principle of mechanics, weighing can be divided into dynamic effect weighing by force and static effect weighing by force. The manufacturer makes use of the static field effect to weigh the electronic scale. The static effect weighing (also known as gravity deformation method weighing) is to measure the gravity value by using the deformation or internal stress of the elastomer under the action of gravity. Because the manufacturer of electronic scales uses gravity to calibrate, and the result is weight, if the acceleration value of gravity varies from place to place, the indication value of the same scale will be different between two places. The final measurement results are related to the gravitational acceleration.
Speed Processing Method of Symmetrical Weight for Electronic Scale Manufacturers
1. The electronic scales themselves design software to compensate gravity. For example, RS series electronic scales manufactured by RESEE Electronic Scales Factory can directly input the gravity acceleration of the user's site, which can be automatically processed by the chip and calibrated in different places.
2. The manufacturer sets a group of binary switches by the electronic scale itself, changes the amplification factor by changing the state of the switch, corrects the error caused by the change of gravity acceleration, and adjusts it by potentiometer.
3. The manufacturer of electronic scales can convert the difference of gravity acceleration between local and electronic scales.
4. After using the automatic electronic scales to the ground, the manufacturer places a certain quality standard weight on the electronic scales, enters the operating system through the keyboard, and obtains the nominal value of the weight through micro-processing.
Now electronic scales basically use automatic calibration method, calibration is simple and clear. Of course, there will be other factors, such as the environment, such as air humidity, magnetic field, and so on; factors affect the accuracy of the measurement of electronic scales, I will continue to study in depth in future papers.
For example, the weighing reaction speed of the electronic scale is fast, there is no contact and the service life is long.
Display and input devices can also be selected arbitrarily. In a word, using smart chips with better adaptability and control can improve the measurement accuracy of electronic scales. I will devote more efforts to the development of this area in the future. With the in-depth understanding of the working principle of electronic scales and the help of various measuring methods, manufacturers analyze the existing ways of errors of electronic scales, which are closely related to their components, find out the sources of errors of the four-cornered eccentric load, weighing, discrimination and repeatability of electronic scales, and make further analysis and efforts to find out the sources of errors. Find a solution to reduce the error of electronic scale.
Address:North District,the NO.3 Building, Dapu South Road, Haoer Gangtou Industy Zone, Shajing, Baoan District, Shenzhen